A2 Flyers is one of our Cambridge English Qualifications. Designed for 10 to 12 yr old learners, it is a progression from the A1 Movers level of a child’s language learning journey.
A2 Flyers is the last of three Cambridge English Qualifications designed for young learners. These courses and tests introduce children to everyday written and spoken English and are an excellent way for them to gain confidence and improve their English.The online course is designed for a duration of 6 weeks with 3 to 4 live classes per week with a certified teacher. Each class is scheduled for 70 mins involving various activities, games, videos etc., to engage students most effectively.
22 hours of live classes, 30 hours of additional activities, practice of listening and speaking skills of the ELSA app makes the learning holistic and preparing the learners for the Cambridge English Qualifications. The course is designed around familiar topics and focus on the skills needed to communicate effectively in English through listening, speaking, reading and writing.
On completion of the course the students will be prepared to take the A2 Flyers assessment followed by certification. The test will be conducted in August/September 2020.
CEFR level: A2 What’s this?
Total duration of online classes: 6 Weeks
No. of papers: 3
Test format: Paper-based
No.of online classes: 22 sessions of 50 minutes each
Test length: About 1 hour 15 minutes
A2 Flyers can help your child:
- understand simple written English
- communicate in familiar situations
- understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- interact with English speakers who talk slowly and clearly.
Reasons to choose A2 Flyers:
- There’s no pass or fail – every child gets a Cambridge English certificate which celebrates their achievements.
- The online course and test uses realistic everyday situations to bring learning to life.
- The online course and test covers all major varieties of English (e.g. British English, American English).
- We have a huge range of free and paid-for support.
‘Preparing for a Cambridge English exam is highly motivating for students.’
English Teacher, VHS Berlin-Pankow, Germany