A1 Movers is the second of three Cambridge English Qualifications designed for young learners. These tests introduce children to everyday written and spoken English and are an excellent way for them to gain confidence and improve their English.
The tests are written around familiar topics and focus on the skills needed to communicate effectively in English through listening, speaking, reading and writing.
A1 Movers can help your child:
- understand basic instructions or take part in simple conversations
- understand basic notices, instructions or information
- complete basic forms and write notes, including times, dates and places.
Reasons to choose A1 Movers:
- There’s no pass or fail – every child gets a Cambridge English certificate which celebrates their achievements.
- The test uses realistic everyday situations to bring learning to life.
- The test covers all major varieties of English (e.g. British English, American English).
- We have a huge range of free and paid-for support.
‘The introduction of Cambridge English: Young Learners has changed the traditional way of teaching a language. It has become more interesting…’
Chennai Public School, India