There are three easy steps to registering for your Cambridge English Exam.
- Find an exam centre – offered by more than 2,800 centres in 130 countries.
Use our online search and find a centre near you.
- Contact your exam centre. They will tell you how to register for your exam, how much it will cost and about preparation courses in your area.
- Choose when and how you take your exam.
- Exam dates are available throughout the year
- Many exams let you choose whether you take your exam on a computer or on paper.
Not sure which exam to take?
Not sure what level of exam is right for you? Take our free 25-question multiple-choice test to help you decide which Cambridge English exam is best for you.
See our full list of exams
– we have a wide range of exams for learners and teachers of English –
see them all now.
Contact your centre – your local centre will be able to give you advice on which exam is best for you, and how to prepare for it.