A2 Flyers is the third of three Cambridge English Qualifications designed for young learners. These tests introduce children to everyday written and spoken English and are an excellent way for them to gain confidence and improve their English.
The tests are written around familiar topics and focus on the skills needed to communicate effectively in English through listening, speaking, reading and writing.
A2 Flyers can help your child:
- understand simple written English
- communicate in familiar situations
- understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- interact with English speakers who talk slowly and clearly.
Reasons to choose A2 Flyers:
- There’s no pass or fail – every child gets a Cambridge English certificate which celebrates their achievements.
- The test uses realistic everyday situations to bring learning to life.
- The test covers all major varieties of English (e.g. British English, American English).
- We have a huge range of free and paid-for support.
‘Preparing for a Cambridge English exam is highly motivating for students.’
English Teacher, VHS Berlin-Pankow, Germany