A B2 First for Schools qualification shows that a student has the language skills they need to communicate in an English-speaking environment.
It’s also a great way to prepare for higher-level exams such as C1 Advanced.
A B2 First for Schools qualification shows that students can:
- communicate effectively face to face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
- write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
- follow the news
- write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.
Reasons to choose B2 First for Schools:
- Easily integrated into a school’s curriculum.
- Part of a suite of exams that offer step-by-step progression for students.
- Comprehensive support with exam preparation and administration.
- Students can gain a valuable qualification that is accepted worldwide