Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Cambridge Assessment English Authorised Centre.
An Authorised Centre is an entity that helps in facilitating various Cambridge English assessments, based on the CEFR level through the Learn English network.
Authorised Centres appoint Sub-Centres in the territory assigned to them and are solely accountable for all aspects of Sub-Centre’s compliance with the norms of Cambridge University, UK.
- High returns with minimal investment.
- License to use Cambridge Authorised Centre logo.
- Get plentiful of training, resources, and support for operations.
- Minimal infrastructure required.
- Build a strong network with educators in your city.
- Get an opportunity to visit Cambridge University in the UK on successfully registering 5000 candidates.
- Access to Cambridge customer support website.
- Exclusivity of chosen territory to conduct business.
Following the Master Franchise model, Authorised Centres nominate sub-centres within a specified territory. The operational efficiency of these systems, with their distinctly complex organizational form, benefits with increased growth rates of the sub-centres. Sub-Centres follow the materials received from the Authorised Centre of Learn English for learning and teaching purposes.